Dec 18, 2006

Turquoise Pyramid Earrings -- SOLD!

I can make more, e-mail me! These lightweight, versatile earrings are made of stabilized howlite, offset with Bali silver, and hammered sterling silver triangular swirls. -- I've had such wonderfully-large response to these that I've started a waiting list! I'm in process of finding and replenishing materials to make more. Of course no two works of art are the same, they will be similar...or better. Thanks for your response!

These are on their way to a good home in suburban Illinois; a birthday present from a thoughtful husband thrilled to find something for his wife that is as he stated of "unique artistry" and "looks better than the picture"! -- It's an intoxicatingly-happy feeling to know my creativity can make others happy!

By the way, the beautiful backdrop for these earrings it a handmade fused-glass coaster, designed by my artist-friend, Amy. She sells them in sets of two. If you'd like to order them, drop me an e-mail.

2 comments:

Taelia said...

Beautiful!

Cheryl Finley said...

Lucrezia,
Thank you! I've got you on the list!